Easter is just around the corner and there are some ridiculously good recipes out there at the moment! One of these is this simple yet AMAZING Easter Rocky Road…
I feel like I’m putting on weight just looking at them! Hats off to Janes Pattiserie for bringing these into my life!
Made with those classic Easter favourites; creme eggs and mini eggs, these no-bake rocky road bars are so naughty, but the perfect treat if you’re having a party or get together.
They’d also be great for a rainy day activity with the kids as they are so easy to make!
Adapted from Jane’s recipe, the following makes 16 pieces…
- 300g milk chocolate
- 50g golden syrup
- 125g unsalted butter
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 150g digestives, chopped
- 2 bags of mini eggs
- 2 bags of mini creme eggs
- 200g white chocolate
- Line a 8 or 9 inch tin with baking paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the milk chocolate, golden syrup and butter. Place in the microwave and melt in short bursts, about 30 seconds a time, mixing in between until fully melted (be careful not to overheat!)
- In another bowl, add the marshmallows, chopped digestives, one bag of mini eggs and both bags of creme eggs.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the mini egg/marshmallow mix and fold together.
- Pour mix into your prepared tin and spread until even.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and pour on top of the rocky road.
- Crush your second bag of mini eggs and sprinkle over the the top of the rocky road.
- Put in the fridge until set (about 2 hours), chop up and get ready to indulge in Easter chocolate heaven!